Friday, March 12, 2010

Bob Trump, my pursuit of wealth

Lately I’ve been thinking of Donald Trump and Robin Hood , and how I could be more like them. So I have decided to work with the commoners for a short time. I’ve set my eyes on Farmers Markets, I feel this is what Mr. Trump and Mr. Hood would want me to do.

Many of you may not know this, but I am skilled in Copper polishing, with an expertise on copper shoe buckles. It is a lost art. Many people walk around these days with unpolished copper buckles, a travesty to us Polishers.

So bring your buckets, buckles and bowls to Ninja Bob’s Copper Polishing stand, I’ll give them a righteous shine!

- Ninja Bob

Update on Wooden Baby Bottle:
We are still working out the kinks of “Lip Splinters”, no fear though, I am still sanding and moving ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bob, do you plan on going to Egypt? I hear the Egyptians are in desperate need of some life saving ninja moves....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob, I miss your words of wisdom. Please don't deprive the world of "The Gift Of Bob" any longer.
    I hear you've been pondering the car industry? I can hardly wait to read your next thoughts!

    ReplyDelete